Thursday, March 1, 2012

Who Says You Can't Light a Fart on Fire?



Fart Ignition has long been a debate between my boys and I, for whatever reason. There are a couple of us who have done it before and know it's possible but then there are the ones who have never seen it happen and just don't believe it is even possible. Well, I'm here to say YES, it is very much possible and here is your proof. YouTube is flooded with these videos, some seem fake but most you can certainly tell are absolutely real. Once again, I am right and you are wrong. If you have the nards to try it, be very, very careful. I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure you can burn up your whole insides if something goes wrong.

BREAKING NEWS: Hot chicks do fart, what the fuck! Next thing you know hot chicks will be taking dumps n shit.



4 comments:

  1. This is fake. It has been scientifically proven that human gas is not flamable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But do girls really fart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, i know its hard to understand. I know its hard to deal with but yes, even Jennifer Aniston farts. Lets just hope they dont do what i think they do.

    ReplyDelete