Monday, March 5, 2012

For Everyone Who Left the Ohio Valley, You're Jealous Right?



Listen, I've been sick as shit all day long. I mean throwing up in the terlet while crap comes out of my butt at the same time sick. Fevered up and trying to get some work done. None of that matters on Monday night tho, or Wednsday nights for that matter. I will be happy to barf every bite back up.

Every Monday and Wednesday I get to taste a little piece of heaven, or 7 pieces of heaven to be exact. 5 regular and two with extra cheese. All crust please. Oh and banana peppers on the side of three.

P.S. Next time you order Dicarlo's, get the extra cheese on the side. No better way to eat Dicarlo's, I promise you.

5 comments:

  1. Yes they are all jealous and foaming at the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Germantown, Tennessee and origionally from Wheeling, WV. There is no pizza like Dicarlo's Pizza. There is nothing that even compares to it down here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys have any white box pizza down there or is it just chain bullshit?

      Delete
  3. Sorry, that should have read, "f@cking racist."

    ReplyDelete