Saturday, March 3, 2012

Big East Steam.



Here's the deal, I am goin to make this short and sweet. When it comes to NCAA tourney time, I'm your mutha fuckin Huckleberry. Nobody, and I repeat nobody (except some people) has the vision that I have. Steam all over the place, oozing steam. I live for two things in this life, vagina and NCAA tournament time.

A few moons ago I said something that quite a few of my boys thought was awfully funny. I said that the Uconn Huskies would win the Big East and slip into the Dance. At the time Calhoun was in the Hospital and The Husks weren't lookin to good. Oh what a difference a few weeks make. So for all you degenerate gamblers out there, your welcome. UConn is my Big East Steam. So roll that shit up, light that shit and smoke it.

P.S. I challenge any of you pukes that think you can touch me. Email me at Twobitsports@aol.com and lets get it one. Your bracket Vs. mine.



1 comment:

  1. We will have a Two Bit Tourney Challenge. This I promise! Also, I promise that you will not win. I will make sure that at least one secretary is included. Also perhaps my ten month old baby girl. So, maybe you finish third, Turd.

    ReplyDelete