Friday, March 2, 2012

There May Not Be a Better Video for a Friday.



While the rest of the world finishes up their work week in a couple hours, mine will be only half way over. While you're gettin it in around the midnight hour, I will just be getting off of work, on the couch wishing I was 21 again.

Fellas, this video is for you. It is my reminder of how lucky you are that I am not 21. If I were, I'd most likely be that kid in the corner, coppin your girls number while your lookin tough with your schmedium TAPOUT shirt and pool stick. All like "I got next game, those are my quarters." You boys these days, you make it so easy for me.

And to the Ladies, I deeply regret not getting to spend more time with ya'll. I'm a busy man, I have this world to conquer n shit. Let this video remind you that there is no-school like the old-school. Keep that in mind when you choose which boner your goin to bang out this fine evening.

*Thank to Tech Chick for the shit*

No comments:

Post a Comment