Wednesday, March 7, 2012

-Chanson Du Jour-



Usually the Czur does the Chanson Du Jour but I have decided to take over for one day, and one day only.

My reason is simple, Fuck Jonathon Papelbon and Fuck the Philly's. Papelbon, a former Red Sox closing pitcher was told today by Dropkick Murphy's basist and lead singer, Ken Casey, that he can no longer make his entrance to thier hit song "Shipping Back to Boston". Casey also said that he has contacted The Red Sox newest closer, Andrew Bailey, to give him permission to now use thier jam when he enters the field.

I'm not a Dropkick Murphy fan but I figured this was a perfect time to do my first "Chanson Du Jour". Plus, these cats are from Quincy, Mass and that's about ten feet from where I lived for a few years. Let's Go Red Sox!!

1 comment:

  1. I see what you did here. Nice work me. Nice twist. Thnx. No probs.

    ReplyDelete