Sunday, March 11, 2012

Coming Soon: TwoBit Sports.com, Consider Yourself Warned!



It's true, as we speak Two Bit Sports is preparing to make a move to a little bigger of a site. There's nothing fancy about it, nothing special, just a larger platform to get our point across with. In the next week we will be changing it up a bit, we will finally have our own semi-legit spot in this world. So don't cry little ladies, we will be back in just a few days.

We here at TwoBit believe in hard work, we believe in 50+ hour work weeks, we believe in everything blue collared, we believe that eventually our time will come. We work too hard, and are way too fuckin cool for this to NOT succeed. So with that said, whip it out now and start spankin one off.

Being the blue collared, hard workin mother effers we are, we are gna need a couple solid writers to pull this off. Male or female, gay or strait, cool cat or jive turkey, as long as you can write and have a fucked up outlook on life you can have a home here at TwoBit Sports. Imagine the possibilities.

If you're interested in writing for us, it's simple. Send and email to Twobitsports@aol.com or just send me a link to your own personal blogspot and I will take it from there.

Consider Yourself Warned, bitches.

8 comments:

  1. If you hire me do I have to write about astroids? I'm not the sharpest marble in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope but you may need some knowledge of poo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Chicken Nuggets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not quit bothering you guys untill I get the answer to the question I have been asking. Who did the graphic design for this site? I can not believe they actually left you guys with that as the finished product. Please let us know who did your work so I never use them in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yep my thoughts exactly

    ReplyDelete
  6. No anonymous you don't have to have knowledge of asteroids, poltics, etc. You can read espn, foxsports, etc. and rearrange what they say, then mix it up with a top 10 five times a week of your favorite toys, sandwiches, or whatever else comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Dobbs, that was almost worth commenting on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. Dobbs, you just quoted Sam W. from NFL.com in your last dreadful article. My name is Ryan, by the way. I am not hiding behind "anonymous". Has anybody else had enough of his hipocracy?

    ReplyDelete