Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gimmie Rondo!


Everytime I watch this dude play I am dumbfounded by the idea that Boston would even consider trading him. I am a hardcore laker fan so I would love to see this happen. I just hope that Ainge is dumb enough to actually trade him. He's one of my favorite players to watch and It's a very weird thing for me as a long time Laker fan. I also think he's a top 3 point gaurd in the league. In fact for the Lakers I'm not sure I would take any PG over him. Atleast not how we're currently constructed.
I'm not sure what the Celtics are thinking they want going forward but I'd give it to them. If they want a center, trade Bynum. If they want a forward, trade Pau! If the Lakers could aquire Rondo with only giving up one or the other, I think that would make LA the favorite in the west. But any team that gets Rondo will be alot better on offense and defense. I just want them to make this dumb move so I don't feel so guilty when I watch him with a smile!


1 comment:

  1. Count me among the Rondettes. By far my favorite player in the league. There isn't a guy alive that I would trade him straight up for if I am the Celts. He makes everyone around him ten percent better minimum. Danny Ainge can lick my butthole.

    ReplyDelete