Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Just Wanna Know WHO Paid This Bro and HOW Much He Got Paid.



I have got to be honest on this one. All the controversy surrounding the New Orleans Saints and the said "bountys" that were put out on certain players does not bother me in the slightest. As a matter of fact, it is comforting to know that thier is still some old time NFL goin on in the NFL. I like the fact that thier is still that killer mentality despite the "Pussification of the NFL" taking place today.

Give me the Steel Curtain, give me the Purple People Eaters, Give me the Black Death in Oakland and give me the Aint's all day long. Whatever it takes to put football back in the word football is what the fuck I want. If anybody thinks that this hasn't been goin on since the beginning of the sport then you may actually, legitimetly be retarded.

Do you think Jack didn't get any kick backs for rippin dudes heads off?



1 comment:

  1. Only a thousand dollars for a "cart off"? Crazy. Should be at least ten G's. On a serious note, doesnt this fuck with the cap rules and like taxes n shit? Gna get ugly. Pussified NFL.

    ReplyDelete