Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm So Sick of Punk Ass Pillow Fighters



Listen, you're talkin to one of the greatest Pillow Fighters ever to sleep over at any bros house. You just didn't want anything to do with me, especially on my home field. You see, I'm fuckin too quick for ya'll. I bunch my pillow all up in the bottom of the case like a cannon ball and BOOM! It's OVER! My shits a lethal weapon, quietly banned all throughout the Ohio Valley. So to me, this kids nothing but a poser. Nobody likes a poser and nobody likes a cry baby. Get the fuck up, bro! Turn those tears into fire and unleash hell on this dude, ZIPPERS OUT!! You ain't no Pillow Fighter, you're a damn Pillow Biter.

P.S. The kid with glasses would get jacked up. I would hafto go Zippers Out just because this kid is dumb enough to step into the Squared Family Room with his glasses on.

1 comment:

  1. Where the hell is everyone?? I was diggin this place and all of a sudden everyone's gone. Did you guys open the website and I missed it?

    ReplyDelete