Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Honestly, is This the Gayest Tandem in All of Sports?


See, on the court I have nothing but respect for both of these guys. I love a villian and I love hating the Heat even more but I can't deny that Lebron is the greatest athelete in sports right now. However, that does not mean I think they are cool, trendy or anything other than complete dooshbags. They both have the same ultra faggy man bags and they both wear those ridiculous fake glasses. I know this shit is probably hip but I want nothing to do with it. If I want cute then I will check out Tom Brady's head shots, not these two dicks. Give me a white t-shirt, beater and some Doc Martins, all day.

2 comments:

  1. Total Dooshbagz. At the all star game it was down right hilarious. Looking at all these dudes and their Clark Kent glasses. Whatupwitdat? When did NBA dudes start taking fashion tips from Lisa Loeb? I thought only cool college cats rocked those glasses n sweaters. Someone needs to remind them that they are balling on a Basketball court not studying for finals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jus saying, I would totally do Lebron. Or Wade. Or Both at once. That is just what kind of gal I am. Oops, I didn't mean that.

    ReplyDelete