Monday, March 5, 2012

Mikey From OCC Can Blow Me!



Everybody in the world knows who Mikey from OCC is, right? Yeah that dude, the laziest man in America Mikey. The "I'm so entitled" Mikey Teutul. The "you only know me because of my father and big brother" Mikey.

Mike Teutul used to be the face of Orange County Choppers. He used to be tolerable and at times very funny but since the recent family feud and his addiction to whatever, Mikey has turned into the laziest, narrow minded, dooshbag in this entire country. He solidified his spot in American Cocksucker History when he didn't reach out to his father when his mother died.

Only in America can a fat, talentless, self absorbed asshole ride the coat tail of his family and become rich and famous. This dickhead isn't even funny anymore. He is too wrapped up in being bitter and righteous to even appreciate the fact that he had everything handed to him by the same man he bashes week after week on national television, his father. I really feel sorry for this fat, pathetic, lazy fuck of fuckwad. In fact, I feel so sorry for this piece of poo that I'm goin to just stop right here and no longer give him any more of my time. God damn America, I love you but you really need to pay more attention to the guys you put on TV and give millions to. This dude doesn't deserve a penny, other than the few cents his ridiculous paintings are worth.

You call yourself an artist, I just say your lucky your father is who he is.

1 comment: