Thursday, February 23, 2012

Turkey Clubs Wraps, Chicken Wings and The Cinnamon Challenge. Just Another Day in the Kitchen.


So I hafto admit, shit like this just tickles my fancy. Just classic macho man type of shit. There may be no better way to kill some down time at work, right? Yeah sure, if your not the dumb ass losing money. I watched 7 or 8 of these videos to kinda get my feel, knowin full well I was sure to win some cold hard cash betting some moron that this can't be done.

I recently put my research to the test and issued a challenge to one of our dishwashers from work. One heaping table spoon of cinnamon was to be completly swallowed in less than a minute for me to win. That's a sure thing right? I have inside information, I preyed on the kid who has the shittiest job in America and I basically changed the whole cinnamon challenge game up, with my own rules. This is how legends are born right?

58 seconds later, everything backfired. I don't even want to talk about it, actually.  Not only did I lose money, I was officially the biggest doosh bag in the entire restaurant. I cheated and I lost, In front of a bunch of chicks, nonetheless. Not a real good look for me and as for our dishwasher, yeah he's still washing dishes.

1 comment: