Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Czur Top 5


Okay not really doing much of an article here but I will give you my bang list. As I said in a comment about doing this list, those I'd most want to bang are not always the gals I think are the overall hottest looking. I think when it comes to who I would most want to bang there's alot of other things go into it. For example I really have a thing for Diane Kruger ever since the movie Wicker Park but when I think about body, legs, boobs, etc. she would fall farther down that list. So here is my bang list, hahaha.


5. Diane Kruger - I don't know what it is about her exactly but I gotta thing for her. It definitely goes back to the movie Wicker Park and I will admit I am a chick flix kinda guy if that makes any sense. The end of that movie when Coldplays Scientist is playing and she's standing there in the airport, Damn she's pertttttyyyy!!!! 

4. Katy Perry - So with Katy it could be the crazy ? It could be the fact that her parents are religious nuts yet she flaunts it like a stripper ? Okay Mr. Dobbs it might be those amazing eyes ? But it's probably just her big boobs. If you like boobs then this SNL skit (picture above) she did is a must see!


3. Elisha Cuthbert - Shes been pretty high on my list since her one night fling with Mitch (The Godfather) in the greatest movie ever, Old School. Her innocent looking awesomeness just does it for me.


2. Mila Kunis - I've never looked into her heritage but I know whatever it is, It's a mix of perfection. I really first recognized her in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. As I said before I'm a fan of the chick flick. I remember during that movie gettin stressed out about him not going after her (the hotel clerk). That's the chick flick lover in me I guess. She's got those eyes.....it's called heterochromia. That's when her eyes are each different colors. And that's something my girl has and I love it!


1. Gemma Atkinson - You might not know who she is but she's my number one for two reasons. First, look at her.... Second she is a Brit. She stared in the British soap opera Hollyoaks but I had never heard of that show or her until she became a model. I think if we were doing a top 10 there would be  2-3  more brits on the list. I love love love the accent and that's the main reason I put her number one.



Okay maybe it did turn into an article.

3 comments:

  1. I fuckin luv Milah Kunis. I think i may be getting sick, my dick just barfed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice I forgot about Cuthbert I always wanted her as well, so she gets my 5star vote, Katie P. gets the 4star, The British chick 3stars, Diane Kruger 2stars, and Kunis last with 1star but certainly not least.

      Delete