Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lindsay Lohan in playboy.  What do you think about it?

Ok.  I know you were all hopin to see the actual pics, but i don't know age requirements, licensing issues, etc. for this blog or the fair use of other people's pics, so you got this cover and you can use your imagination for the rest.  Now personally I have never been a fan of Lindsay though i didn't mind watching mean girls because all the other chicks were hot.  Secondly I must add that ive never found Lindsay to be attractive.  At the best of times she was average and during her rehab strung out days well gross would be the appropriate word.  Now, I have to add that if any of us were on the set of playboy magazine and we came across L.L. posing for the spread or should I say spreading for the pose, would not hesitate to um to put this delicately fornicate with her.  I know that I shouldn't speak for others, but too many of you out there will lie and say no way she's nasty.  Most strippers are nasty but i've had my share and more.  So before any of you lie and say you wouldnt hit it i beg to differ and call your bluff!!!!!!!!   Remember fellow authors I've known you ODBs for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Id most def put my weener in her. I wont lie Mr. Dobbler. Is it mmy first choice? Absolutley not but im sure i could muster up a boner to slap on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as Lady Gaga's awful looking breasts aren't included in any way then I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you both gentlemen. That's what i like to hear honesty. Absolutely not my first choice either, which leads me to a future post. Ponder what celebrity you would like to see naked or boink. I'm going to post my top 5 and would like to have everyone else contribute their personal top 5. From which we will draw a consensus of who twobitsports would collectively like to bang. I would assume between all the authors of this sight we have to have at least a girl or 2 that will be on multiple lists. I'll post mine by tommorrow morning so think long and hard. Well i know its long and hard with me not sure bout the rest of you. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dobbs, there was no reason for you to make that comment ghey with the long and hard stuff. Come on bro. Or should i say "cum on bro". You catch the Ghey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so is it who we think is overall hottest looking or who we'd like to bang. Cuz I think those would be two diff lists. Like the ones that been in Hollywood for a lil while have gotten around quite a bit and usually with total tools. This lowers them on the bang list though they Still look very good

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's who you would like to bang. Cuz there are definitely goin to be chicks that are hotter but won't make the list. Some dont make it for the reason you mentioned and some make the list who are still hot but may not be the hottest because they turn me on. To each his own top 5 celebrities you want to bang. My article will be posted by 5p.m. today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5) Ricki Lake (the Ricki from Hairspray)
    4) Kathy Bates
    3) Monique
    2) Oprah Winfrey
    1) Eddie Murphy when he's Big Mama

    ReplyDelete