Tuesday, February 28, 2012

T.O. Don't Play No Away Games...



So I saw this story a few days ago but for some reason, even my evil genius didn't see the real story behind this story. It's no secret that I may be one of the biggest/only T.O. fans that isn't embarrassed to admit it.

Fact: The World Champion Fantasy Football Skilletlickerz won the Title this season with Terrell on their Taxi Squad. That's how much I love T.O. I just brought my boy along for the ride. It doesn't even matter that T.O. sat out the entire NFL season last year, it doesn't even matter if anybody wants him in their locker rooms, because The SkilletLickerz did. Needless to say, Terrell Eldorado Owens played an intricate part in The SkilletLickerz Championship this year and T.O. continues to do it big, on so many levels.



Shortly after Eldorado was fitted for his championship ring, The Skillet's ownership allowed Terrell to branch out and just do Terrell, and that's exactly what my man did. He soon became part owner and player for the Allen Wranglers, deep in the heart of Texas. By the way, fuck Texas!! Stupid Alamo. Anyways, part of the agreement T.O. made with the Wranglers was that he would not be traveling with the team to any of the other 15 cities The IFL has teams in. He would only travel and play in any away games if he was compensated for it. Here's the kicker, here's the power move, here is a World Champion at work; Eldorado Owens is demanding the kick back not come from his own team, he expects the Opposing team to pay him when he steps into their arena. T.O. don't play no away games and if he does, the other team better ante up and plum bow down.

This honestly makes my dick hard right here. T.O. calls the shots and that's all there is to it. He has done it his way from day one and nobody can ever change that. T.O. epitomizes the word "class". They don't give just any two bit, classless, wanna-be their own reality television show. Have you not seen The Real Housewives of Orange County? Pure class. So if you want to hate on my boy, Eldorado, just remember who your dealing with. Bow down.

P.S. Should I keep T.O. on my fantasy team for next year? I'm thinkin I may drop Dez Bryant and keep Eldorado. T.O. will play in the NFL next year and then ya'll can suck me and tell me how I'm a color-blind Genius.

~Thanks to Fat Staff fer keepin me on my toes~

3 Tuddy's in his debut? Bow down

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure he suited up for the Allen Wranglers. Wranglers? Um embarrassing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll bet money that the name Eldorado came from his place of conception - back seat of a Cadillac Eldorado!!

      Delete