Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sources tell me: JaVale is the best shot blocker in the world.



I know what you're thinking, JaVale McWho? Or maybe you're thinking that anybody can do this against The Kings these days. Doesn't matter to me. I have watched this kid several times this year and he is a future star in The NBA. He does this shit against everybody. Just look at what he did to the NBA's golden boy, Blake Griffin. I have never seen anybody handle Blake like this. Remember me saying this, right here and right now, JaVale McGee is gna be bigtime.

*A goal-tending was called on that first nasty swat. Bull-shit! Bull-shit!! Bull-shit!!!

P.S. JaVale said he was "rocking out" to the movie Top Gun before his game against the Kings. What are the chances JaVale was doin the Dougie to some old Kenny Loggins? From now on I will refer to McGee only as Maverick McGoose. I see you McGoose, I see you.

2 comments:

  1. Too one dimensional for me. He is a rich man's Dikembe Mutombo. And, yes, I did just post this reply so I could write Dikembe Mutombo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see my 3 dimensional penis. Girth.

    ReplyDelete