Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's rough being white... Sometimes.



I understand that being a whiteboy from the Burg has its many advantages I really do, but it's times like this I just wish I was a brotha. There is always that time in every caucasions life that for an instant, that one moment in time, we wish we were anything but white.

Just look at this fucked up situation. Two of the biggest pud-ass whiteboys America has to offer, just rollin around like a couple of fuckin dooshbags in front of what seems to be every single race known to man. Where is this melting pot of fast food burger chumpies anyways?

Rate That Ass- vote 1 for, I wouldn't bang that with your peter or vote 10 for, the kid got back.

P.S. My hats off to the dorky hippster who at least had the nards to shut this prick up. Woop, was that an Armbar from the side mount?

I got these cheeseburgers man.....

No comments:

Post a Comment