Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Andy "Geico" Luck Looks Like A New Man At The Combine.



It's no secret that I absolutely hate the NFL Combine. Sure I think it's a good measuring stick but its far too over-hyped. I put the NFL Combine hype in the same category as The Heisman, any MVP awards in any sport and even the National Championship. But please don't get me wrong, I'm a true sports fan and for some reason I can watch any "sport" any time of the day, all day long. Even the Combine. Especially when Andy Luck has been lookin so damn good.

Gone are the days of the caveman look for Luck. No more beard, no more long hair, no more ragged t-shirts with holes in the armpit. This is the new Andy Geico, The NFL bound Andy Geico, the "I'm gna clean myself up and get sum gash" Andy Geico. Just check out the fresh shave. All these years I had no idea that Andrew was a beaver. I'm thinking that Indy is the perfect place for Geico for this single reason; Andrew's beard and Peyton are one in the same. They both are capable of covering up hideous things.

*What are the chances Andy Geico gets turned out by the NFL lifestyle? Think Todd Marinovich.

The new Andy Geico, fresh to deff.

1 comment:

  1. He will never be a Marinovich. Much too smart for that. If I were him, I'd pull an Ely and stay outta the manning shadow

    ReplyDelete